Thursday 6 August 2015

Will Smith, wife rubbish divorce rumour

Will and Jada Smith
American actor and songwriter Will Smith and his wife, Jada have rubbished rumour that the couple are getting divorced. Smith said that he has no plan of divorcing his wife of 17 years, adding that “if I ever decide to divorce my queen – I swear I’ll tell you myself’

“Under normal circumstances, I don’t usually respond to foolishness. (Because it’s contagious) But, so many people have extended me their “deepest condolences” that I figured – “What the hell… I can be foolish, too!”
So, in the interest of redundant, repetitious, over & over-again-ness… Jada and I are…
NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! : -)
I promise you all – if I ever decide to divorce my Queen – I SWEAR I’ll tell you myself!
‪#‎Dumb‬ People Should Have to Wear Scarlet D’s,” he posted on Facebook.

His post generated over  thirty thousand shares and eighteen thousand comments within two hours.
Jada then tweeted, “My king has spoken” via her handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment